What is Driving Digital?
Following on from the success of last year's sell-out event, this year's Driving Digital aims to provide delegates with an insight into the future of the world of digital marketing and automotive retailing.
Running Order (TBC)
- 9:30 - Reception
- 10:00 - Start
- Sue Robinson: Sue will welcome guests and introduce Neil Addley, your host for the event.
- Nick King: Nick will bring the latest insight from Auto Trader's cutting edge customer research into the future of digital advertising in the automotive space.
- Neil Addley: Neil reveal the link between stock turn and customer satisfaction, as well as the key drivers to customer satisfaction, in particular in used cars. How important is the meet and greet? Finance? How far are customers prepared to travel? Neil will reveal all.
- Neil Smith: Neil will reveal the link between customers satisfaction and stock turn and the key drivers to improve customer satisfaction.
- John O'Hanlon: John will talk through the challenges of leadership and motivation in todays digital world, drawing on his experience at Ridgeway and in founding Waylands
- 13:00 - Buffet lunch
Driving Digital is free to franchised dealers and OEM guests, however we would with respect ask suppliers for a contribution of £250 per delegate to the event.